Still stumped on what you want to be this Halloween? Costumes can be pricey, and let’s be honest, you can only wear them a couple times. Instead, wear something you already own and dress yourself up with makeup.
Parisian makeup brand Make Up For Ever has come up with eight fun Halloween looks, completely achievable using their products or similar. Over the next week, we’ll be posting some of our favourites.
GET THIS LOOK WITH
STEP 1: Skin Equalizer 7, Ultra HD Foundation, Super Matte Loose Powder 0,
Star Powder 942, Artist Shadow: I-916, M-548, S-I02, and I-212, Aqua Brow 40,
Artist Liner M-24, Aquarelle White, Lash Show C-704 & N-501, Classic Liner 6,
Rouge Artist Intense 22, Mist & Fix
STEP BY STEP
1. Prep the skin with STEP1: Skin Equalizer 7.
2. Apply Ultra HD Foundation all over the face and set with Super Matte Loose Powder 0.
3. Highlight with Star Powder 942 for luminosity. Then, add a pop of colour to the cheekbone with Artist Shadow I-916.
4. Sculpt cheekbones, jawline, nose, forehead with Artist Shadow M-548.
5. Fill in the eyebrow using Aqua Brow 40.
6. Create a smoky eye with dark blue Artist Liner M-24 as a base. Re-inforce the pencil with Artist Shadow S-102 and blend up towards the crease. Soften the crease with Artist Shadow I-212.
7. With Aquarelle White, apply winged liner across the top lash line.
8. Apply Lash Show C-704 & N-501 to top and bottom if desired for a wide-eyed effect.
9. Line the lips with Classic Liner 6 and finish with Rouge Artist Intense 22 lipstick.
10. Set the makeup with Mist & Fix.
If desired, add a cracked skin effect by using Ink Liner.