GET THIS LOOK WITH
Ultra HD Foundation, Pro Sculpting Duo 1, HD Blush 335, Brow Pencil 1, Brow Seal, Aquamatic I-22,Artist Shadow: I-212, and S-226,Smoky Stretch Mascara, Lash Show N-105 & N-502, Cake Liner 1, Aqua Lip Liner 8C, Rouge Artist Intense M8, Artist Plexi-Gloss 403
STEP BY STEP
1. Apply Ultra HD Foundation in a shade lighter than the natural skin tone. Then highlight and sculpt the cheek bones, temple & jawline using Pro Sculpting Duo 1. Complete the complexion with HD Blush 335.
2. Fill Brow in with Brow Pencil 1 and finish with Brow Seal.
3. Create a pop of color on the eyes using the halo technique. Start by smudging Aquamatic I-22 around the eye, and in the inner rim. Set with Artist Shadow I-212 and soften the edges and through the crease with Artist Shadow S-226. Finish the eye with Smoky Stretch Mascara and Lash Show N-105 on top & N-502 on bottom.
4. Apply Aqua Lip Liner 8C and Rouge Artist Intense M8 to the lip. Finish with Artist Plexi- Gloss 403.
5. Draw a heart on the cheek with Aqua Lip Liner 8C. Add Black details with Cake Liner 1.
To make the eyes appear more rounded in center, drop the placement of the bottom lash slightly.