GET THIS LOOK WITH
Ultra HD Foundation, Full Cover Concealer, Super Matte Loose Powder 0, Pro Sculpting Duo 1, HD Blush 225, Aqua Brow, Artist Shadow: M-536, M-530, and M-548, Artist Liner I-22, Lash Show N-102, Ink Liner, Smoky Extravagant
Mascara, Aqua Lip Liner 8C, Artist Plexi-Gloss 404, Star Powder 946
STEP BY STEP
1. Apply a combination of Ultra HD Foundation and Full Cover Concealer as foundation over the entire face and set with Super Matte Loose Powder 0.
2. Highlight and contour with Pro Sculpting Duo 1 and apply HD Blush 225.
3. Fill in the brow with a natural shade of Aqua Brow.
4. Create an open contour eye with Artist Shadow M-536 in the crease and M-530 on the lid. Deepen the crease with Artist Shadow M-548 and smudge under the eye.
5. Apply a thick winged liner with Artist Liner I-22 on your top lid. Then create a double wing with a thin line of Ink Liner and finish with Smoky Extravagant Mascara and Lash Show N-102.
6. Apply Aqua Lip Liner 8C to shape and fill in the lip. Finish with Artist Plexi-Gloss 404.
7. Use Ink Liner to sketch a line from the left side of the mouth outward then make 3 small ticks.
Create “plastic skin” by mixing Star Powder 946 and Smoothing Primer and apply it as a primer before foundation.