Sometimes, colour doesn’t last as long as we want it to – or you just don’t have time to get to your salon in time for a touch up. Do you have a plan to keep unsightly roots from peeking through? From the company that puts the ‘joi’ in healthy hair, comes a new innovative way to cover up those roots quickly, from the comfort of your home. The Joico Tint Shot Root Concealers are a brilliant shot of transfer and humidity-resistant Aerosol Micro-Pigments that instantly conceal new growth. The pigments are paired with Bio-Advanced Peptide™ Complex, a powerful reconstructive technology proven to repair existing hair damage and prevent future damage. Root coverage in between appointments can be achieved with ease!
Joico’s Tint Shot Root Concealer is available in Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown and Blonde, with a quick-to-dry formula and a no mess applicator bonds to hair without any transfer, leaving hair clean, fresh and volumized while masking that dreaded regrowth at the root until the next shampoo. The easy to use product can only be used on dry hair and with a quick shake and spray four to six inches from the hair, hair stays looking salon ready without the journey!
Reasons to love Tint Shot Root Concealers:
- Instantly conceal roots and thinning areas.
- Dries in a flash for a clean (not coated) look and feel.
- Formulated with Willow Bark extract, for a cooling and soothing scalp sensation.
- Lasts until your next shampoo.
- Transfer-resistant and humidity-resistant formula.
- Four natural-looking, satin finish shades (blonde, light brown, dark brown and black) to perfectly match every hair colour.
- Extended nozzle for precise delivery. For that do-it-yourself “colour-correcting” on the fly, the Tint Shot hits the spot! Joico Tint Shot Root Concealer, $19.95 SRP, 73 ml, available in salons nationwide as of July 1st, 2015.
For more information on this product, where to buy direct, as well as hairstyling tips from Joico celebrity hairstylist and brand spokesperson, Paul Norton and more experts, visit www.JoicoCanada.com.