Matrix haircare wants to help women look good, feel better.
The hair company has repackaged five of their styling products in pink to raise awareness and support women who are fighting breast cancer. A portion from each can will be donated to the Look Good Feel Better Foundation, which addresses the appearance-related effects of all cancers affecting women. Created from a belief that if a woman with cancer can be helped to look good, chances are she’ll feel better, her spirits will be lifted and she’ll be empowered to face her illness with greater confidence.
The five products are:
– Vavoom Freezing Spray ($15.95)
– Design Pulse Hard Lock Extra Strong Hold Spray ($16.50)
– Biolage Styling Complete Control Hair Spray ($17.95)
– Total Results Amplify Hairspray ($15)
– Total Results Amplify Proforma Hairspray ($15)
All Matrix products are available exclusively in salons. For a location near you visit www.matrixcanada.ca