Schwarzkopf Professional, a leader in the hair care industry is seeking the right individual to fill the role of Technical Advisor in the Winnipeg and surrounding area. We are seeking a licensed hair stylist who is outgoing, creative and well organized. The role of a Technical Advisor will allow you to travel and meet new people while educating salons on all that Schwarzkopf Professional has to offer. If you love the hair dressing industry and are looking for new challenges, this position could be for you. We need the right person to manage the day-to-day activities in this growing market.
Key responsibilities include:
– To provide ongoing technical support to existing and potential clients
– To prepare and present product demonstrations as required
– To actively educate the salon through Theory Classes and Product Promotion Days
– Respond to Education Requests in a timely manner to ensure salon satisfaction
– Target and secure new business through education
– Conduct education seminars in Distributor classrooms (seasonal schedule provided)
– Participation and preparation in regional and industry show and events
– Partner with the distributor’s Sales Consultant to better educate the salon
– Ability to drive within territory
– Flexible hours required due to shows
Computer and organizational skills are essential.
Minimum of five (5) years in salon experience with expertise in color required.
A valid driver’s license is required.
Think that you are the right person for the job?
Send your resume to:
Susan Boccia, Education Manager
Fax: 416 340-1434
Only those applicants considered for the position will be contacted.